12Pcs private label Vegan Cosmetic Brush custom Synthetic Hair Wood Handle Makeup Brush Set
|Hair material||Synthetic hair|
|Ferrule material||Aluminum ferrule|
|Handle material||Wooden handle|
|Color||Black or as customer’s request|
|Logo||Dongshen or Customized|
|Features||Durable, Soft, Healthy|
|Packaging||We can do customized packaging for you ,while we only do opp bag free for you.|
|Sample||Free or according to customer need|
|Lead time for mass production||35 to 45 days|
|Payment||T/T , L/C, Paypal, Western,etc.|
● Must Have Makeup Brush Set: Dongshen 18pcs brushes set. Everything you need for a natural look face and eye makeup application is in here. The professional makeup brushes set is perfect for both beginners and professional makeup artists.
● Premium Synthetic Makeup Brushes Set: These brushes are made with soft and dense synthetic fibers. It provides a high definition finish with liquid, powders or cream foundation without any absorption of product and no shedding.
● Versatile Brush Set: Dongshen brush set covers all sizes and shapes of brushes to carve and sculpt the face for flawless dimension. It is Ideal for contouring, blending, shading and highlighting.
● Design: The high quality golden aluminum ferrule and wood material gives the best control of grip while applying make-up.best brushes for makeup.
● Show Your Natural Beauty and Perfect Gift: Pick the Dongshen brushes, will help you to create a smooth flawless looking finish at the day. Or you can choose the Dongshen brushes as a gift for women/mom/yourself/ family/ friends.
Makeup Brush Use & Care Tips:
1. Dry the brush thoroughly before using it to apply products.
2. Well cleaned brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily.
Here are some step-by-step instructions:
1. Hold bristles face down, run under lukewarm(NEVER HOT) water.
2. Gently squeeze out excess water.
3. Apply a dime size of mild soap into your palm and massage the bristle in a circular motion under water until runs clear, careful not to submerge the bristles.
4. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
5. Air dry in an open space.
6. Deep clean weekly.
NERVER SOAK the makeup brushes in the water! (Soak brushes into water will lead to bristles fall apart easily.)